Get ready for a virtual excursion to Argentine wine country!
This Thursday, March 11th at 6pm, via Zoom, you can join our live Wine Tasting with special guest Lizzy Butler, Vine Connections’ Director of Wines. Ms. Butler will lead us on an unforgettable tasting journey which begins with bubbles of Malbec and progresses through three more wonderful wines:
1) Reginato Rosé of Malbec NV, $15.99
2) Mendel Semillon 2019, $24.99
3) La Posta “Pizzella” Malbec 2019, $13.99
4) Tikal “Natural” Malbec~Syrah 2017, $19.99
To purchase these wines and taste along with Lizzy and John, please choose one of these three easy options today:
- Visit us online at wineshoplouisville.com for home delivery or curbside pickup at 2632 Frankfort Avenue;
- Purchase in store where a Wine Rack sales associate will be happy to assist you;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (502) 721-9148 in advance for curbside pickup.
And click HERE for the Zoom link to the tasting. See you soon!
Lizzy has lived and worked with wine on
both sides of the Andes, starting in Argentina working for the Catena family and then landing in Chile to work for Viña Mayu in Elqui. After The New Chile portfolio launched in 2013, Lizzy became Vine Connections’ Chile Brand Specialist. Lizzy combines her marketing skills of writing, photography, Spanish, and Chilean wine expertise to support the education and sales of VC’s pioneering premium ‘New Chile’ portfolio in the US. Lizzy also leads dynamic educational trips for distributors and key trade in Chile every harvest.