We want to thank everyone for coming out to our January wine tasting event. The focus was on the dually-named Syrah/Shiraz varietal. The wines were tasted and discussed as follows:
- McPherson Shiraz 2013 – S. E. Australia
- First Drop “Mother’s Milk” Shiraz 2013 – Barossa, Australia
- Robert Hall Syrah 2013 – Paso Robles, CA
- Owen Roe “Ex Umbris” Syrah 2013 – Colombia Valley, WA
- Francois Villard “Marlaint” 2012 – St. Joseph, N. Rhone, France
- E. Guigal 2012 – Crozes-Hermitage, N. Rhone, France
We had a great attendance and the wines all shown excellently. See you at the next event!