- Arraez “Vivir Sin Dormir” Monastrell $11.99
- Matua Sauvignon Blanc $10.99
- Masciarelli Montepulciano D’Abruzzo $11.99
- Sean Minor 4 Bears Sauvignon Blanc $11.99
- Donna Laura “Ali” Sangiovese Toscana $11.99
- Confidencial Portuguese Red $10.99
- “Heritages” Cotes du Rhone Rouge $12.99
- Leese Fitch Zinfandel $9.99
- Ruffino Orvieto Classico $10.99
- PerrinÂ Cotes du Rhone Rouge $11.99
- Chime Cabernet Sauvignon $12.99
- Barossa Valley Estates Shiraz $11.99
Join us for the 9th Annual Tradition vs. Innovation Dinner at Varanese!
Tuesday, February 25th & Wednesday, February 26th
6:30pm reception; 7:00pm dinner | $75/person per dinner
Join us for an educational six-course dinner journey through the world’s most famous wine regions and their varietals! This new world vs. old world wine dinner is sure to broaden your horizons and uncover your preferred palate. Is it tradition? Or innovation?
Enjoy 12 wines comparing a new world and an old-world wine for each of the six corses. It’s a great opportunity to taste the differences between the wine of the same varietal grown in different regions.
Please RSVP to (502) 899-9904 or email email@example.com